Real estate law
Our firm has acquired a solid experience in the sector of real estate law, more particularly in terms of leases, co-owners' associations and construction.
- Drafting and/or renewal of leases (commercial, professional or combination)
- Monitoring of eviction procedures
Vinci provides support to clients within the scope of both the regulatory life of the co-owners' association (preparation of ordinary or extraordinary general meetings), and in litigation (annulment of the decisions of the general meeting, management of disputes between co-owners and managing agent, collection of co-owners' association service charges).
In construction law (construction of building complexes or individual houses, or off-plan sales), the firm’s role includes:
- Monitoring of amicable or legal assessments
- Summary procedures (preventive or compensatory)
- Claims against builders’ liability