Vinci Law Firm allows its clients to optimise the fiscal aspects of their projects, for example by negotiating in the company’s best interests in the case of inspections.
The firm’s tax law team defines the most suitable strategy depending on the environment of the dossier (company, position of executive, inheritance situation, family context), and provides operational solutions within the scope of its clients’ projects:
- Company transfer, business transfer, transfer of company securities, mergers & acquisitions, guarantee of liability
- Administrative assistance agreement of parent company in favour of subsidiaries, cash agreement
- Internationalisation of the business
- Structuring and optimising of assets and income
- Drawing up of tax returns
In addition to the role of advisory counsel, in the event of a tax inspection, our team also handles negotiations with the tax authorities, and, where relevant, the litigation proceedings/administrative and legal appeals.